Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some words...

Hi there! I have to post my pictures from my laptop now, since I can't get this computer to work again (picture-wise.)

1. Maren got up on the Harley with her Papa O. She wasn't the least bit afraid. She didn't flinch when he cranked the thing up. I sure did.

2. Our visit with Brian & Shannon and their daughters at the lake was fun. Maren went on her first boat ride (pontoon) and did pretty good for a one year old. She also went swimming in the lake. She didn't love that, but I think it was due to the life preserver. We ate and drank and had a good time.

3. We went to O'Hara's first cousin, Carol's wedding up in Asheville this past weekend. It was a really beautiful setting, Claxton Farm(s). There were rolling hills and cows and llamas and goats. The ceremony was held out in the open and the reception in a "barn." The food was great and everyone was friendly! It was good to see Kathy & Al. They got us a "villa" to stay in for the night. It had 2 bedrooms/2 baths, a kitchen, & den. PERFECT. Maren got her own room, I got to go to bed early, and O'Hara got to watch the game. Win-Win-Win situation!

We're headed to Pawleys for 2 WEEKS!!!!! on Friday. I can't wait.

1 comment:

bsmithhill said...

Have fun in Pawley's! We're headed to the beach in FL with James' parents for a week this Friday and I can't wait!