Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A quickie

We're headed to Pawleys tomorrow and I am so excited to get down there! Last year, I didn't get to see ANY family. Our Thanksgiving was in Edenton, NC, so we decided to have dinner with O'Hara's family here in Columbia. But then at the last minute I got a UTI and was in the bed:( So this year, I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody...including O's family when we get back on Sat.
FYI, for those of you who don't know yet, we are having a little girl! So much for a mama's intuition, right? Hahaha! We'll have another ultrasound on Dec. 2 to confirm it, but there was NO PENIS on the last one, so we're pretty sure that means girl. O & I have been working on a name list. Good thing we found out ahead of time. I have a feeling it's gonna take a while to name her. And by the way, she is a very active girl! She barely stops kicking and rolling around. So neat.
I'll write again after the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: