Monday, July 20, 2009

Pawleys--4th of July 2009

Our beach vacation was wonderful. I turned 30 on the first day of our stay and the first 2 weeks of 30 could not have been better!

Rachel came and stayed for a few nights and it was great getting to hang out and pretend that she doesn't live clear across the country.

I THINK I have mastered the art of 2 drinks. To be honest, I'd like to have more sometimes, but it just is plain not worth it to feel bad the next day. Seriously. Who has time for a hangover? Cause I sure don't. Anyway, my new drink is a malibu just like my mama. Yummy. Malibu rum, oj, cran, and some real fruit on top. Can't beat it.

My baby was great. She is sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hours a night. It makes my days so much easier with the rest I get.

I'm kinda pooped out right now, so I'll blog more about the trip later. Also, Maren was baptised yesterday and I have lots of pictures and such to post as well.

No comments: