Sunday, September 6, 2009

First tooth down, 31 or so to go!



We had a great weekend at Pawleys. Maren cut her first tooth while we were on a walk on the beach. She was really good during the stay, and FINALLY is taking a bottle. She even took 2 from me today. Thank you, Jesus!

I got my hair cut just before we left town. It feels so much better. Also, Maren had her first experience at the drop-in nursery. She didn't cry and surprisingly, neither did I! It must have been good timing! I feel so free. I can go and do, she will be fine.

We're heading back down in 2 weekends for Bopey's wedding and then the following weekend for a friend weekend with O'Hara's buddies and their sig. others. Should be really fun. Maren will be going with us, but I still think I'll get to hang out some, too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: