Monday, August 25, 2008

An unexpected turn of events

So we didn't get to go to Florida afterall. That stupid storm got in the way. Anyway, there was flooding and nastiness and none of us felt like it was a good idea to travel. So it looks like it will be another week or so until I can fill you in on the joys of king-size bed sleeping. Al & Kathy are having the furniture shipped to us!!! Can you believe that? It should be arriving next Tues. or Wed.!! So I guess we will look forward to a visit to Florida sometime this fall.

Friday night we had Brent & Lynne over for supper. Jon & Ryan also came. Then Jay & Stuckey came over. Me & Lynne played Wii Sports and the guys sat outside and talked smack-as guys do! It was a fun night. Sat. I went shopping with mom and met up with Ellen. Then I went home and me & O just ended up relaxing and heading to bed early. Sun. we went to early church, to books-a-million (I got that new Tori Spelling book: sTori Telling...can't wait for some in-depth junk to read!), and then to lunch with mom and Ellen & Jeff at California Dreamin'. Don't know if any of you have ever ordered a side salad from there, but it is WAY bigger than any side salad I've ever seen! AND delicious!! We'll have to do that again! Then I went to Andrea's and we (me, EL, & Andrea) did dance dance revolution on workout mode for about an hour. I also rode my bike! Finally! We went to Target, O'Hara made pancakes, and we watched "Old School." It was a good day!
Rachel's in town this week. I hope we'll get to hang! I've been missing her bunches and now she's moving to Colorado. What a total bummer.
Me and Ellen & Parker are going to head down to Pawleys on Thursday for Labor day weekend. I think we'll be coming home Mon. or Tues. O'Hara's staying in Cola. for the first Gamecock football game and heading down Fri. morning. I hope there's nice weather!

No comments: