Monday, September 29, 2008

What a week

It has been a doozy. I have been so sick. Starting Mon. I had a tummy bug or something until Wed. morning. Then, Thurs. I developed a bladder infection (which I am still dealing with even now.) Then, last night more upset tummy. I am so tired of being sick. I don't really feel like I can go anywhere and I feel uncomfortable just walking around the house. All this sickness is making me feel more anxious, which we all know is a struggle for me anyway. I have been praying a lot and if by tomorrow I am not feeling 100% better, I am going back to the doctor.

On a more positive note, Puddin went to the vet last week and she had an ultrasound. Puppies for sure. A small litter of 2-3. What a blessing! Only a few little puppies! They should be here anywhere between October 11th-14th.

I am so glad all my shows are premiering! It has been nice to have shows to watch every night, especially since I've been so icky. This week: Private Practice. Yes! (The Hills, Lipstick Jungle, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, too.)

Also, I finally got that economic stimulus check this weekend. That's exciting. I suppose I will save it for Christmas gifts! If anybody knows what my husband wants, let me know!

Have a good week and I'll keep you updated on my health!

No comments: