Monday, August 3, 2009

I am the only one awake in my house.


my little angel baby
I have had the least amount of sleep and they are the ones sleeping!! I'm about to hit the hay, though.

I've been feeling a little down the past few days, and ready for it to pass.

There have been so many changes in my life and my hormones, that it's not shocking I guess.

Some things I feel good about:
-my family...all of em.
-getting some sleep
-having a safe car
-living in a great neighborhood
-feeling comfortable in my church


Some things I am working on:
-living a more balanced life
-practicing patience and faith
-not cussing or drinking too much
-being nicer to O'Hara

Some things I am struggling with:
-finding balance
-figuring out how much "me time" is appropriate (if any) right now
-being away from Maren--even for short periods of time. (even though I think I want a break sometimes)
-friend relationships. I could go on and on about this one, but won't. It's been hard, though.
Next post will be happier!
Night, y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope the blahs are lifting. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and miss you. I am always thinking of you and Maren and O. You are a wonderful mama and friend and I am always here for you. Stay positive! Love you.