Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby gear PART 2


The Summer Infant HANDHELD Video Moniter. Need I say more? I really don't know how people survived with just sound on these things. This thing gives me SO MUCH PEACE OF MIND. I can even zoom in on her chest or mouth. It can move around the room. It has night vision. You can adjust the volume and brightness. I love it.



Homedics Sound Machine. Another genius invention. It has 6 settings, but the waterfall and the rain block out the most background noise. I cut it on and cut it up. She sleeps. We watch TV. BTW, be sure and put some black electrical tape over the lights on these gadgets because somehow they get stimulated by them! PITCH black is best for baby.


This picture sums up 2 different works of greatness. 1. The bubble. (or any other one-piece outfit that snaps at the bottom.) what's great about it is that it doesn't get all bunched up when you're holding or playing with the baby, and there's such easy diapering access. I don't really like to put Maren in any other stuff, unless it's a onesie with some really cute shorts or skirt over (hints the lack of bunching issue.) 2. Prettymuch anything Kissy Kissy. 100% pima cotton and SO cute clothes. My favorite brand. Buyer beware: Kissy Kissy runs small. If your baby is 0-3 months old and is in the 50th percentile for height and weight, she'll be wearing 3-6 mo. stuff.)


Last for tonight, the one-piece footed, zippered pajamas. Keeps toesies warm, easier to get on at night after the bath when you have to be quick for your fussy, hungry baby. It really does cut that time after bath/before nighttime feeding. I do like the snap nighties too, (and they usually come in cuter designs) but the zipper ease wins.

Goodnight for now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: