Thursday, August 20, 2009

My favorite baby gear so far PART 1


In no particular order, here are things that I think are great. I wish someone could have told me this stuff before I (and others) spent a fortune on other stuff!


3 Marthas burp cloths. They are pricey. They are great. They wash up to be the softest thing ev. And, they're perfect for an outing, as they are particularly cute!

Huggies Diapers. I am a big fan. I was a Pampers girl until I started to notice my child kept getting diaper rashes. Those Pampers were not absorbing the way the Huggies do. So long Pampers.

Lansinoh breast pads. Obviously, no need to read it you aren't breastfeeding. But, if you are, there really is no better option here. I have tried Gerber and Medela brands and they are bulkier and crinklier. (And also not as easy to open up and stick in your bra.)

The swaddling blanket. Depending on when you have a 0-3 month old, you can get these in thin cotton or flannel! I had both. The key is to get really big ones so you can fold them up good and really swaddle tightly. (Especially if you have a wiggle worm like I do!) This was a true lifesaver for us for the first 3 months solid. Also, that video, "The Happiest Baby on the Block" is no joke. Check it out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: