Sunday, June 1, 2008

Quick update

We are almost moved. Still gotta get all the hodge podge out of the Rosewood house, clean, and unpack some stuff here at the new place, but all-in-all it's coming together! Exterior paint is done, except for the doors and shutters. Apparently I have no idea how to pick shutter paint color. Round three with the attempt at navy blue and I've given up. High gloss black it is.

Lali's noises are much louder in the new house due to the echo affect. I'm losing it. And the dogs have already ripped out 2 screens on the back porch and eaten one of my beautiful pier one pillows. I am just not feeling the animals right now. Little terds.

I love love love my new bedroom. It is such a big, peaceful room with a grrreat ceiling fan. I stayed up there in the bed and in the bath for hours today. Clean, new, pretty: perfect combination to balance out my frustrated feelings about the animals.

We took the Rosewood house off the market and will be renting it out. O's still deciding whether or not to put an additional bathroom on the house.

The beach last weeend was a lot of fun. I feel in a daze from all the work with moving, all the late nights at the beach, and now another packed weekend. We hung out at Ellen's last night to celebrate Rachel's upcoming "around the country in 3-4 months" trip. O'Hara grilled and we all sat up and talked and sang..a little dancing! Fun night.

Another week, plenty of work, and I am so excited about keeping Parker this Wed., Thurs. & Friday. I'm gonna have to plan out some fun for us!

I'll post pictures from the past couple weeks and of the new house next.

No comments: