Monday, June 23, 2008

Sleepy

Well, I have been having a tough time sleeping and so I feel like I get the best rest in the am just after O'Hara leaves for work. Then when I wake up at 10:30 I feel like a loser for "sleeping so late." Anyway, I am gonna try more exercise today and another bath before bed, and no TV, just a book. Let's see if that'll do it!
This past week was a busy one. I had the kids some, had an all-day continuing ed. class for real estate, Precious' birthday, hung out with El & Jeff, went swimming, talked to Ana & Rachel, cooked, O'Hara cooked again (yummy fried chicken tenders and delicious squash & onions,) watched a great movie, August Rush, pulled Cat's hair through a cap!!!, ate with Julie, hung with Hilary, played Apples to Apples with Meredith & Forrest & David Jr., went to the doctor, cleaned the house, spent time with the dogs...anyway, it was a full week and I enjoyed it! O'Hara has been WONDERFUL to me lately and I love it.
I am looking forward to this weekend: Hilary's birthday and then seeing Kathy & Al! The next thing you know we'll be back at Pawleys in a week and getting geared up for my bday and the 4th! Bring on the fireworks!! More about that later! Have a good week everybody!

No comments: