Friday, June 13, 2008

Who am I kidding?

I will probably never get pictures of the house up here. I can't remember to take them when the house is all picked up. Anyway, we're cutting down a tree in the front yard this weekend, so maybe I can atleast get an exterior shot. I know my fans are dying to see what all the fuss has been about:) BTW, I don't think anyone reads this but O'Hara and maybe Rachel. Love you guys!

Well, last night O'Hara was the COOLEST! He cooked me a delicious supper and we had wine and ate and talked. What a nice treat. I really like spending quality time together. We are around each other all the time, but it's so nice to spend the time and focus on each other!

We' are really in the suburbs now. We are getting a security system and I'm pumped. I think that says it all.

This weekend we will celebrate Ellen's birthday and Father's Day! I smell a lot of good food around the corner!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

sounds like o pulled off that recipe, what a nice date night! btw, i don't maybe read your blog i definitely read it! thanks for reading mine...think it's just you and my mom! love you!